Skip to content
Finsbury Park Trust supports and responds to community need in order to improve the lives of all people in Finsbury Park.
Our aims and objectives
- To create a community programme with safe activity and opportunity space for all local residents.
- To work collaboratively with partners to reach a diverse population and deliver services fit for the local community.
- To support local residents by working closely with the three local councils who control the area: Islington, Haringey and Hackney.
- To influence change in the local areas, including environmental issues, the built environment and personal safety.
- To enable local people to take action to improve their lives for the better.