The Trust’s representatives 2021-22
The trustees on the Board represent 3 local residents (one each from Hackney, Haringey and Islington, 3 Local Councillors from the three Boroughs, 3 Voluntary Sector representatives and 3 Business representatives from local Traders Associations. All trustees are also directors of the Charitable Company for the purposes of the Companies Act.
The current Board of Trustees for the year 2021-22 are:
- Councillor Clare Potter ( Hackney Council representative) – Chair
- Kasper de Graaf – Haringey Voluntary Sector representative (2NQ) – Vice Chair
- Councillor Gary Heather- Islington Council representative
- Liz Hemmings – Hackney resident
- Anthonia Onigbode – Hackney Voluntary Sector representative (HCED) – Treasurer
- Polly Robbins – Business representative ( Traders Associations)
- Lawrence Singha – Haringey resident
- Councillor Daniel Stone – Haringey Council representative
- Isabel Tinsley – Islington resident – Company Secretary
Isabel Tinsley and Kasper de Graaf (2NQ) were appointed to the Board in 2019.Manor House Development Trust ( Hackney Voluntary Sector) and Friends of Finsbury Park ( Haringey Voluntary Sector representative) completed two full terms on the board in 2019 and Susie Barson completed two full terms this year and their places became vacant We are grateful to Susie Barson, Simon Donovan and Simon Hunt for their services to the Board of Trustees during their term of office.
Last year, Anthonia Onigbode and Lawrence Singha were appointed as two new Trustees – Anthonia as Hackney Voluntary Sector representative and Lawrence as Haringey resident representative.
This year, Liz Hemmings was appointed as Hackney resident representative and Polly Robbins as one of the three Business representatives.
There are vacancies on the Board for one Islington Voluntary Sector and two Traders Associations representatives.