The Trust’s representatives 2018-19
The trustees on the Board represent 3 local residents (one each from Hackney, Haringey and Islington, 3 Local Councillors from the three Boroughs, 3 Voluntary Sector representatives and 3 Business representatives from local Traders Associations. All trustees are also directors of the Charitable Company for the purposes of the Companies Act.
The current Board of Trustees for the year 2018-19 are:
- Simon Donovan (Chair) – (Hackney Voluntary Sector representative)
- Councillor Clare Potter (Vice Chair) – ( Hackney Council representative)
- Susie Barson (Hackney resident representative)
- Simon Hunt (Haringey – Voluntary sector representative)
- Councillor Daniel Stone (Haringey Council representative)
- Councillor Gary Heather (Islington Council representative)
There are currently vacancies on the Board – one from Haringey resident and one from Islington resident. In addition, we have representatives from local Traders Associations on our Board of Trustees.
Our AGM was held on Tuesday 4th December at 7 pm at Rowan’s Bowling Club, Stroud Green Road, London, N4 and the Guest speaker was Councillor Emine Ibrahim, Deputy Leader Haringey Council.